LUM - Demixing Tester LUMiCheck
The Demixing Tester LUMiCheck® is a measuring instrument for the use in research, development and quality control laboratories. It is used for the fast stability analysis and particle characterization of dispersions, with respect to the comparison of samples of similar type. Up to 8 concentrated or diluted dispersions can, independent of each other, be measured in different sample cells. The instrument is operated using a touch screen.
Some benefits are:
- A quick check of formulation stability – minimize of cassation
- Menus in your local language – everyone can understand
- Less price – it’s affordable
- Simple and fast stability ranking by sample comparison.
- Particle characterization with respect to comparison of different samples.
- Determination of particle density in suspensions.
- Measuring principle: near-infrared light backscattering on interfaces
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 8 samples
- Typical sample volume 1-3 ml
- Operation using LCD-touchscreen, 320x240 Pixel, backlight can be switched off
- 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- SD memory card for data storagel
- USB interface for PC, optional software for data transfer
- Ambient temperature 4-50°C
- WxHxD 23.6 x 11 x 26.5 cm
- Weight 2 kgs