The new AcoustoSizer IIs provides thorough characterization of concentrated colloidal dispersions. Directly measuring particle size, zeta potential, pH, conductivity, and temperature, it furnishes the most comprehensive analysis available in a single, turnkey instrument.
Based on a flow-through sensor design, the AcoustoSizer IIs can be used in a laboratory batch analysis mode or connected directly to a process slipstream. Built-in syringe pumps provide automated potentiometric and volumetric titration capabilities for accurate isoelectric point and surfactant addition determination.
- Concentration 1.0 to 40% volume
- Particle Size from 0.02 to 10 microns
- Zeta Potential
- Corrosion-resistant polypropylene cabinet design
- Features include automated sample titration
- Low-maintenance design
- Connections for continuous slipstream monitoring of colloidal processes
- Platform can be customized to meet the specialized requirements of your unique application